What is your online returns policy?
- If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition. Please complete the returns request form first, which in turn you will be issued with a returns authorisation number, please DO NOT return any items without this.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (if you do not have, you can download a returns request form here).
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Goods' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel
- Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery/Courier (at your own expense).
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
Unit 2A-Castle Street Industrial Estate,
Scotland, FK10 1EU
In addition to the above
- It is most important to ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Inverallan Limited is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
How long will it be before I get a refund?
We aim to process returns within 7-10 working days of receiving them. As long as the returned items meet our refund criteria, your refund will be with you 24-48 hours after your return is processed.
How long will it be before I get an exchange?
We aim to process returns within 7-10 working days of receiving them. Once your return has been processed, and provided we have the exchange items in stock, you should receive them within 3-10 working days, dependant on your location. The overall expected time for an exchange can be up to 7 days upon receipt of the item.
I wish to Discuss my Return
Should you wish to discuss your return in the first instance, please use the Contact Form.
Click here to download
Do you ship to my country?
We deliver to almost all countries worldwide, although in USA & Japan we have Trademark restrictions with our ‘Inverallan’ branded items, please use the Contact Form to contact us should you require further information.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is calculated on receipt of your order, if you wish to know shipping charges in advance, please use the Contact Form and we will advise the options available and the costs
Do I pay customs & import charges if I live outside the EU?
- Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
How long does shipping take?
For estimated arrival please use the Contact Form and we will advise accordingly. For UK deliveries these are normally between 3-5 working days
Can I track my parcel?
Yes. You will be sent a despatch confirmation email as soon as your order has been processed. This email will contain your tracking number and where you can track it.
Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
No. All of our couriers require a recipient signature to prove delivery of the item. This cannot be guaranteed at a PO Box address.
Do you ship to BFPO addresses?
Yes, we ship to BFPO addresses.
Please ensure you complete the billing address field as appropriate and the BFPO address as the shipping address.
What payment methods/currencies can I use?
You can pay using any of the following methods:
Payment should be made in £GBP
Please note: some banks may charge you an International Transaction Fee.
Are these available in other Stores ?
No. All the products available on our website are not sold by our retailers, meaning we are not competing with our retailers, we only stock items that you cannot purchase elsewhere.
We understand the importance of purchasing the correct size when ordering online which is why all products have detailed sizing information within their product descriptions. All our sizes are provided in inches, unless otherwise specified. All our sizing is TTS (True To Size, meaning a 40” Chest measures 40”), we normally recommend upsizing by one or two sizes for comfort and room but this is down to each individual, sometimes the best way to determine the best size is to lay out a garment that has the perfect fit and take the measurements from it. If you require any assistance with product sizing please contact us using our Contact Form and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Will you be getting more stock?
We do our best to re-stock popular items however, due to end of lines, limited edition & being handmade/hand-framed this is not always possible.
We do not currently have the facility to let you know if or when an item is due back in stock.
Can I get more information on a product?
Yes. Please contact us using our Contact Form and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Please contact us using our Contact Form and we will be more than happy to assist you.